Foothill Accountable Care Medical Group strives to provide high quality patient care in a cost effective, patient centric manner.
We are working with Medicare to give you access to more information and a whole team of health care professionals to better support you in managing your health care needs.
Our Team at FACMG will provide extra care when you need it and will give you the support and resources you need most. Depending on your needs, your team may include:
- Your FACMG Primary Care Physician
- Your FACMG Specialist Physician(s)
- A Care Coordinator will help you to understand the importance of follow up care after discharge, and will work with you to make managing your health care easier, to help you to understand your illness or disease and to provide access to resources that may be needed.
- A Care Coordinator will provide ongoing support when you are at a Skilled Nursing or Rehabilitation Facility, or discharged to your home.
- A Clinical Pharmacist will assist you with understanding how medications work to help you better manage your health condition. A Clinical Pharmacist will answer the basic questions about drug dosages, side effects, interactions between drugs and foods, and dealing with drug allergies.
As part of our Enhanced Care Coordination program, these services are an added benefit to you. Your participation is completely voluntary and we encourage you to participate. A Care Coordinator will call to set up a date and time to meet with you and will give you more details about our Enhanced Care Coordination program. Your Care Coordinator and Physician(s) will create a care plan tailored just for you.
Should you decide that our program does not meet your needs, you may discontinue participation at any time. As a Medicare Beneficiary, regardless of your decision, you will still have the same access to your Physician(s).
Please note that all medical information obtained during the Enhanced Care Coordination program is kept confidential and will only be used to support your individual care plan.
We want to restore your health and maintain your wellness. We look forward to assisting you and giving you a great health care experience.
Jacqueline Vela | 909-398-1550 Extension: 238